Best Hostels in Prague You Must Visit At least Once in Your Life
Prague is one of the most popular cities in Europe. It is a beautiful and historical city that has many wonderful activities to enjoy and sights to visit. Due to its size, the city has a high number of hostels due to the amount of visitors that it draws.
In choosing a place to stay there are a variety of things to consider. When choosing the best Hostels in Prague. The following factors stand out:
- Location – Pick the location that is close to the nightlife and attractions you’d like to go to.
- Prices – It is true that you receive what you spend for. So should you select a hotel that is very affordable, it’s likely that you’ll get one that’s small as well as crowded and has poor service.
- Freebies – Each hotel in town offers Free Wi-Fi. And the majority of them offer breakfast for free.
- Staff – The staff in the hostels here are excellent. They’re extremely knowledgeable and welcoming. Even if you do not decide to stay in one of the hostels listed here, you should pick a place with a staff that is accommodating and welcoming, since they can be the difference between a hostel’s success or failure.
- Sophie’s hostel
One of Prague’s most renowned accommodation options is the one in this hostel. The hostel is elegant and has rooms with modern furniture, comfortable beds, sparkling bathroom facilities, as well as showers that have impressive water pressure. The hostel is host to many occasions, the staff are very welcoming and the bar in the basement is always bustling. Be sure to add breakfast to your reservation on the internet.
- Little Quarter Hostel
The hostel is situated in Prague’s most luxurious neighborhoods, which are halfway from Prague Castle as well as Charles Bridge. The dorms are equipped with big lockers and privacy curtains as well as clean rooms. Rooms on the upper floors offer stunning views as well as rooftop patios. Small Quarter offers a serene and non-party environment in contrast to most hostels located in the area.
- Travel and Joy Backpackers
The brand-new hostel located in Prague is located in a convenient location. Since they are family-owned, they can offer an abundance of local knowledge. On-site dining options include a delicious traditional Czech restaurant. Another simple hostel, so you can visit if you like small, intimate surroundings during a wild night out.
- Hostel DownTown
The best accommodation located in Prague for those who wish to have fun and socialize can be found in this hostel. DownTown offers free activities such as beers pong, cookery lessons pub crawls, shows of talent, and excursions through the castle and city. There are a few times per week, meals for the community are served. A fully-equipped kitchen can be used for self-catering. Breakfast buffets are available daily here.
- Hostel One
A small group of hostels in Europe is known as Hostel One. The most luxurious hostels in the city are located in their three Prague locations. Each night, guests are treated to free meals and are able to participate in scheduled activities such as drinking contests, walking excursions and even drinking contests. The hostels are clean and have common areas that include televisions, Netflix, and PS4s or Nintendo 64s. Although they’re more expensive, you’re paying for extremely soft beds, modern conveniences and all the activities. Be sure to check the age requirements prior to making a reservation for a bed (normally between 18 and 36).