Everything has changed over the years and those apples and candles used to decorate the Christmas trees hundreds of years ago, today became the traditional spheres and garlands with colored lights. These are some of the things that your tree cannot miss:
• The “Balls”. They represent the gifts that God gives men. Blue symbolize repentance; red, petitions; golden; prayers and silver, thanks.
• The star. It is customary to put it at the top. This is the faith that guides our lives.
• Woven fabrics and ribbons. They symbolize family unity and the presence of our loved ones around all these gifts.
• Angels. They are the messengers between us and the sky and are responsible to protect our family.
• Lights. No matter what color or if you turn on and off. They have a sense, and is to enlighten our faith journey.
How to download?
All the images below can be downloaded for free by following these steps:
- Pick the card you want to download
- Right-click on it
- Left-click on the “save as” option