Here are some tips for organizing the International Day of Yoga in your area on 21 June:
- Publish a post on Facebook showing your interest in creating an event; the desire and the interest to participate is necessary.
- Broadcast the event among your Facebook contacts.
- Contact a teacher or a yoga teacher in your area to lead the class in this June 21.
- Go to your Sports Hall to seek their support and request the use of a public open space, suitable for the celebration of this beautiful initiative.
- Create an Event within and contact the local media to spread your message. Remember that behind this initiative there is no organization or business, political, religious or social interest.